Thursday, June 23, 2011

i love glitter

It's nearly impossible to get good photos since it has been gray & rainy for the past few days. It's days like today {yesterday, and from what I can tell tomorrow, too} that I just want to sprinkle glitter all over the world. Let's do that, yes?
It is my life's mission to find, own, & wear these shorts... every single day of my life.
Cupcakes & glitter? Are there things more amazing than these?



This is pretty, but have you ever gotten glitter in your eye? It hurts like nothing else.

I got all the images from Pinterest which if you aren't using you MUST start. You can keep everything pretty in one place & share the pretty. Isn't sharing the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...