Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Work & Play

So, all right, I have another dress for you today. I attempted to be a little more adventurous, but the look just didn't suit the fact that it was summer. I looked like I was about to go to a job interview. Has anyone else noticed that since they entered the working world their closets have transformed significantly? Gone are the days of short jean skirts from Abercrombie, tweed pencil skirts from Ann Taylor are more my flavor. This wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't switched over to work-appropriate tops, too. Let me tell you that what's work-appropriate isn't necessarily what I want to wear all summer long.

Does it sound like I'm complaining? I'm really not trying to, I just want to explain why I've only been wearing dresses so far. It's more that I'm making excuses- albeit legitimate ones. But, doesn't this look like something a modern day Wilma Flintstone would wear? Have I mentioned how much I like this shade of yellow?  I love this shade of yellow. You know what else I love? You don't, but fear not! I'm about to tell you that I love 90s television shows. Melrose place in particular. Acid wash jeans, terrible haircuts, high-waisted shorts with elastic waistbands, the list goes on an on. Really, what's not to love?



Oh and I, of course had to go to imdb immediately when I saw that Vanessa Williams was one of the cast members. Wrong V. Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...