Monday, June 13, 2011

So Sorry, Friends

In case you're wondering why I went from attempting to update regularly to seemingly dropping out of the blogosphere it's because I spent the last few days feeling like I was on the brink of death. I thought I was invincible when it came to colds & the flu but I couldn't have been more wrong. While this head cold still has a choke hold on my body, I'm feeling much better. I feel that this needs to be said loudly { and probably all in caps, but I'll spare you } I'm back in the game!
Better than that, school is ending on Friday and I am going to have free time {funemployment?} to do blog things, organize, and craft.

Prepare for tears on Thursday though, folks. One of my littles is leaving :(. My niece Adriana is leaving to visit her cousins in Virginia for a month. One month without my sassy six-year old? Who will tell me to watch my words? Who will keep me in check? It's a good thing Pretty Little Liars is back or I just wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...