Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lookbook: Yesterday & Today

Even though I posted about cupcakes yesterday, I should still have posted yesterday's outfit. Whoops. It was a Liberty of London for Target gem that I picked up to wear to a bridal shower. I almost didn't buy it because all the reviews said that if you have wide hips they'll just look bigger. I took the chance & bought it anyway. I'm glad I did, it's a fan favorite.

I went with another dress today. So far in this little endeavor I haven't strayed into the realm of creative and I'll have to remedy that. Summer has been wonderful for rolling out of bed and spending the days doing arts & crafts, reading, watching teeny bopper shows, and hanging out with my amazing little niece & nephew. These lazy days don't really lend themselves to much more and I love it. The next thing on my agenda is to get some sun on those extremely white legs of mine.

Kyleigh decided that she wanted to guest pose for some photos today. My sister Terri made the bracelet I'm wearing & I couldn't get any good pictures of it, but I will. Oh will I ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...