Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Past the Hump

As I believe I mentioned before, this is the last week of school for my kiddos. Even though it's the end, the week has been D-R-A-G-G-I-N-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I can't believe it's only Wednesday. Today was our Field Day. It was also crocheted top day for Wear It Wednesday. Sigh. What was a girl to do? I did what any nerd burglar would do. I wore a flowy, sleeveless top and capris to work so that I could run around with my class, then I came home and changed into a crocheted tank top & dressed it up so I could get pictures. How's that for full disclosure? I try to keep it real over here.

I did get some pictures, too. Unfortunately they're pictures that were taken inside at night and then my camera battery died. Bah! I am totally ruling at this fashion blogger thing, aren't I? Well, here's the good news. I have decided to take some steps to get my butt in gear so that I get this show on the road. The first step is finding where I put my camera battery charger for safe keeping. I also linked up with some other bloggers and I'm really excited about it! I signed up for a Scarf Swap that I'll tell you all about tomorrow.

I just wanted to do a little post today to let you know that I'm still alive :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...