Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Fun Day

Some days, I just feel like a rock star. Today was one of those days. I woke up early {ish} and had the perfect outfit in my head. The swingy skirt that I wanted to wear was not only perfect for the weather, but it didn't even need to be ironed. This is perfection because I don't like doing much more than getting dressed and slapping on some lipstick in the morning.
Revlon ColorBurst Coral 080 buy it here

I got to school and the day just went swimmingly. The kids were great, the temperature was perfect, the lessons were timed with no downtime. I mean, we're talking easy peasy lemon squeezy. Then the end of day came and I was walking down the hallway only to have a long line of bus students want to high-five me for no reason. I like to think it was the walking on air swingy skirt, but who knows...

I felt like a celebrity. I celebrated with a delicious frappe and now, an episode or two of Twin Peaks on Netflix instant. Could it be possible that the last 2 weeks of school will be such a breeze? My fingers are crossed. For now, I'm kissing Monday on the lips and in the same way my students end their stories, "that's that."

In other news, I am so in love with Mandy Lynne's feminine photography. Target is carrying small canvases of her work. You should check it out if you love pink nearly as much as I do. You should check it out even if you don't because pink is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...