Friday, August 26, 2011

babies r us

Babies are everywhere. 2 of my three sisters are pregnant right now, 2 of my favorite coworkers just found out they're having babies, my friend Kassy is due in October. Phew. So many tiny feet that I'm going to be seeing at the same time! I already have 2 nieces and a nephew { you met them here and here} and I love them tremendously. One might think that with all this baby fever my clock is starting to tick but instead my desire to dress & photograph these little biddies is explosive. Today I'm going to be working on art projects for my sisters for their respective shower & sprinkle {Terri had a shower for Adriana, so she gets a sprinkle} so there won't be a long update today. Instead, enjoy these pictures of various cuties that I found {source: pinterest}:














This would be a nice way for my sister to let everyone know whether she's having a boy or a girl... just saying...

 These aren't really meant for more than to amuse you and they should definitely amuse you because they're ridiculous.


2 comments:

  1. Love all these images! Cute post!


    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they adorable? It makes me wish I chose to be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...