Wednesday, August 3, 2011

chasing waterfalls

If you've ever seen my pinterest account, it's no surprise to you that I am a lover of all things braid {and glitter, but I digress}. One elusive braid has had my eye for quite some time and I like to call it the "thingy jigger braidy doo." Turns out it has a less fancy and much more technical name. The waterfall braid. Doh.


(images from weheartit)
http://glitter-inthegutter.tumblr.com/

luuux (I guess...I found it on google)

I have big plans {sometimes delusions} for when I have long hair & I can attempt this little beauty. Oh the flowers I will add.

Where do you go for other hair information & romance?


P.S. I've been thinking of changing things up just a little and switching this blog over to a new name. I need opinions. Wise or silly? Should I do it? I've already opened up the account {gotta get the name I want, you know} and I just don't know if I should transfer this blog & its entries over there or start fresh. What say you? Yes? No? Peut-etre?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...