Monday, August 29, 2011

let's get serious

I apologize, but I'm about to get serious here for a minute. This is potentially going to be the longest week of my life. I have been waiting all summer for this moment- the moment where I find out if my last chance for a classroom this year is possible. If it is: prepare for some very happy & {possibly} short-winded posts. If not, I'll be posting about the yard sale I had with all of my teaching stuff and my quest for a new career. 3 years is a long time to pour all of your heart & energy into something fruitless. So let's think positive here, people!

Seriousness aside, here are some cute kid crafts that I've been bookmarking lately. Maybe you have an adorable little or two that you could do these crafts with, who knows? Little kids are some of the best crafters and they're much more diligent than some people {me, for example}.








2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you, bud. School dollars are tight right now and it's kind of hard out there for an out-of-work teacher. It would be a loss a lot of kids if you turned in your shingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get serious? More like, let's get dangerous!

    It's always darkest before dawn. Here's hoping, lady.

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...