Tuesday, September 6, 2011

seeing red

Last time I discussed hair I was considering whether or not to rock the ombre look. Now that the lazy, sunkissed days of summer are taking a long retreat {against my wishes, I might add} I am looking at colors for the fall. Style isn't a question- I'm keeping my straight across bangs and attempting to grow out this fine mass of wavy locks. This season, I'm thinking red is what I'm going for. I even pinned a whole board of luxurious red locks. I think I've narrowed it down to a few choices and I need your help! Which one is your favorite? Also, I'm debating whether or not to box color. Shhhh! Don't tell ma coiffeuse extraordinaire Michelle {aka the blow dryer-wielding angel on my shoulder} she'll never allow box color. So, what do you think




P.S. Netflix Instant may be totally el stupido when it comes to movies, but they are hitting every mark just right with their TV show choices. How much am I loving Glee?!? More than words. Emma Pillsbury, give me your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...