Friday, September 16, 2011

gotta get down on friday




Shoes: Target/ Tights: Marshall's/  Dress: Forever 21 Love 21 Collection/ Sweater: Urban Behavior/ Necklace, Rings: Forever 21

Happy Friday, friends! I am due for an extremely busy weekend that includes taking care of my amazingly adorable niece & nephew, a Hello Kitty-themed birthday party, and a meeting to go over the planning for Playdate NH an event to introduce board games to youth & families around the city. You know how much I love board games, right? Anywho, today's temperature is 56 degrees. I guess I should be excited that I get to bust out my tights but on the other hand, I feel like a character in Game of Thrones: WINTER IS COMING. I feel that this should always be followed up with loud sobs, kicking, and thrashing my arms around.

P.S. Can we please discuss how excited I am that The Lion King is in theaters right now?! Must. Go.

P.P.S. I really need to get my camera back up & running because posing is very difficult with nothing but a camera phone. Girl's gotta use a tripod & go crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Those tights are fabulous! You'll have fun styling them this fall :) Darling blog - love your poses, you're so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tights, and I love the detailing of the dress. You look great! Your blog is really lovely, and you have great taste. If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow that would be great, but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I love those tights and I hope to have a million & one more reasons to wear them.

    @Tasia, I've had your blog bookmarked on my computer for a while ( I admit I fell in love with your header first- the sequin mesh bell skirt is one that I am & have been yearning for) so you can imagine my excitement when you commented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti!

    I'm from a new fashion social network called Clozette.

    I saw from your blog that you have a lot of beautiful closet items and stylish Looks of the Day! I especially love the photos of your skirt collection! Huge!

    Would you mind sharing them to the community in Clozette? It would be delightful to have your items served as inspiration for other members! :)

    Hoping for your positive reply. And do let me know when you need help going around the website.

    Sincerely,

    Zara Voss
    http://clozette.co

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...