Thursday, September 29, 2011

hey teacher


Hello my lovelies! I am just popping in for a quick update. I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A. for the past few days. I just got my first official full-time teaching position in a fourth grade classroom! I interviewed for this job on September 5th, school started on the 6th. It's been a long wait! I had 1 day to get my classroom acceptable for kids to come in and to prepare lessons. In case you were wondering, it is extremely time consuming. I've spent at least 10 hours in the school the past 2 days and I plan to spend plenty more time getting things presentable & marvelous for as long as it takes.

I'll have a post with a little classroom tour in case you're interested. Oh, this means 2 things:
1) Outfit posts! I am excited to be able to post more outfits on here. It's something that I listed on my 101 Things. No more days where I am cleaning or crafting and wearing stainable clothing.

2) Getting a full-time teaching position was #1 when I made that list and I only moved it down because I don't want teaching to be the topic for this blog. Sorry that it snuck in, but I like a little change now and then. Plus,

 I'm SOOO excited!



P.S. You should also know that I've been too busy to pinterest! What the what?!?!

P.P.S. I can't believe I missed Happy List Monday! It'll pop up another day instead- just you wait & see ;).

1 comment:

  1. wow, congratulations on getting the job! I've always loved the idea of being a teacher :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...