Friday, May 20, 2011

Very Pinteresting

Guess who got herself a pinterest account? No? Can't think of anyone? No one at all? Okay, okay. It's me! :D This thing is so addicting. I can't stop adding things that I like to look at. I even have a bridal inspiration board just because I want to have some variety {NOT because it's a hint I want to be married}. I also wouldn't mind a trip to Thailand, but hey, who doesn't want to travel somewhere warm?

This weekend, I will be attending my first ever roller derby. I'm hoping it's exactly like Whip It. I also hope they sell fried dough, but that's neither here nor there. Then I'm going to whip up several variations of smoothies, master some settings on my camera, put my Kitchenaid mixer to good use by baking excessively and {if the rain ever lets up} I'll go on a bike ride. It will be wonderful & relaxing. I can't wait! It sounds uneventful to some, but uneventful weekends are my favorite. No time constraints and no obligations.

Now it's way past my bedtime. Bon soir, chickadees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...