Friday, May 27, 2011

Dress For a Month

Yesterday I got Billy Balls. Whoo hoo. I can't get over how stinking great Craspedia are. They are these great vintage-esque yellow flowers. I want more & more. There just aren't enough here in the 'Shire. These ones had to be specially ordered from apotheca and I'm going tomorrow to get enough to fill my little vintage, Tiffany-blue vase.

Ooh, and maybe even some succulents or scabiosa pods will make the trek back home with me. I've become a complete nut for having flowers around the house. Especially unique ones. I'm definitely not a rose & baby's breath kind of girl.

School is almost out (June 17th is our last day) and I have NO idea what I'm going to do with myself for the majority of the summer. I'm teaching a summer class from June 11th until August 4th. The kids choose to come for it and they're second and third graders. I did it last year and I'm excited to get started again this year. We're doing the same author we learned about last year. Kevin Henkes of Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse fame. Have you ever read it? It's easily my all-time favorite children's book and I love it more than Birdie's Big Girl Shoes.

The bread & butter of this post is this: I think the end of school is the perfect time to participate in a fashion challenge. My plan is to wear dresses or skirts for 30 days starting the day after my kiddos' field day. So, starting June 13th, I want to chronicle my dressy options in photograph form & post them on here. I need to get myself a new tripod, me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...