Friday, May 13, 2011

TGIF

What an extremely looooooong week this was. I was looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend full of fun in the sun. Instead the forecast is screaming at me saying it's going to be cold and rainy.

New England, you're really cheesing me off. Is that a saying? Cheesing someone off? If it isn't, I'd like to motion that we add it to wherever we need to. Implement it in your daily lives, please and thank you.

I found this recipe the other day for homemade tater tots. This past week I haven't been home long enough to try it out, but I'm absolutely dying to attempt it. After that, I'm going to see if homemade poptarts are any better than the store-bought type. Tasty!

If you're going to be in the Manchester, NH area you should go to the CarrotMob event on Saturday at Jewell and the Beanstalk. They don't accept debit cards on orders under $50 {BS} but they make a tasty spinach pita & an extraordinarily yummy Strawberry Banana smoothie. Their egg salad is equally as tasty. On top of all that, the place is just cute.

The poster was designed by Daniel Brian and I may, or may not, have been the voice behind the making. "It's cute, but not too cute." I'm so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...