Friday, May 6, 2011

I Just Wanna Lay In My Bed

Have you ever heard The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars? When I first heard it, I made it a point to switch the radio station. It just seemed so silly with its ridiculous title. But, alas, I can't resist pop music. It's just so catchy!

The Lazy Song is going to be playing in my head all weekend. I just want to hang out in my pajamas, wander around aimlessly, watch Twin Peaks on Netflix Instant, and not contribute anything to society. I'm going to do it, too. It's going to be glorious. I probably won't just sit around though. I might bike ride and take a trip to the new cupcake bakery {Queen City Cupcakes} that just opened. They've sold out 2 days in a row and had to close hours before closing time. I should be excited that they're doing well, but really I'm just annoyed that I can't get a peanut butter cup or peppermint pattie cupcake.

The weather has finally started to warm up. I've heard rumors that it's going to be near seventies this weekend. We'll see though. I want to get outside and get some pictures done but I just run too cold to go out without a coat or multiple layers. Oh what I wouldn't do for a heat wave and the opportunity to wear skirts without having to wear tights to stay comfortable. Not that I mind tights. In fact, I love them and have an extensive collection. But I digress. This post is all over the place. That's how I feel right now. There's so much I want to do and so much I don't want to do.

In other news, I pre-ordered my copy of Jessica Quirk's style book, What I Wore .

I can't wait until it comes in the mail in July. I'm hoping I love it as much as What to Wear Where.

What are you reading these days? I've been contemplating picking up a copy of Android Karenina- it'll be interesting to see my favorite book reimagined with androids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...