Wednesday, June 27, 2012

some pretties

Here are a few favorites things I'm digging right now... courtesy of pinterest, of course.

Favorite pretty glasses

Favorite short hairstyle & color that I might eventually get if I get sick of my long hair.

Favorite image of a cold adventure.

Favorite image of NYC that confirms I need to revisit & that I need to get myself a DSLR.

Favorite hide out

Favorite child I've never met


Favorite tiny tattoo. Except I'd get an anchor, not a heart. I also wouldn't put it on my shoulder.

Favorite pretty wedding moment. Now break out the sparklers!

In other news, I really want a bar cart as a side table for my living room. I have the perfect one in mind. Sadly it's $850. Craigslist, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...