Thursday, June 7, 2012

beach wedding

          I'm going to a beach wedding in a few weeks & even though I have a closet full of beautiful dresses, I'm not sure what to wear. It has to be something relaxed & casual enough for a beachside gathering, classy enough for a wedding {as if that was really a concern}, preferably not the wedding colors, and fabulous enough for me to acknowledge it as a real option. I need to be able to dance and shake it like a polaroid picture and also stand out without STANDING OUT. You know what I'm saying? I'm very picky about what I wear to weddings.

          Anyway, I think I might choose a colorful little number that looks all sorts of regal in the front, but then screams, "Let's party!" in the back. Mainly because it has no back, which I'm obsessed with.

something a little bit like this, except colorful.

If it were acceptable to wear white to a wedding, you know I'd be rocking these ruffles:

But seriously, ruffles are the best.

I could bound around in this tangerine number. Orange & ruffles! Super dee duper.


What would you be wearing?


Tomorrow I have something new planned for the blog. I'm pretty excited about linking up with other bloggers, but this round will be on my own. See you then. ;)
       


1 comment:

  1. Hello, by any chance do you know where the purple dress is from? x

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...