Monday, June 11, 2012

happy list Monday

I started writing happy lists because of my 101 things in 1001 days challenge. Originally I did 5 a day each Monday, then I neglected a few and tried to compensate. Regardless, the time has come and I have completed a list of 100 things that make me happy. Yay!

91. scallop carbonara from The Salty Dog in Boston. Seriously, I would probably offer up my first born for this deliciousness.

92. Flash mobs

93. Everyone in a room singing along to a song. Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" is good for this one and apparently so is One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful."

94. fake accents. Real accents, too but especially fake ones.

95. dry shampoo. My bangs are super contented by this & it smells yummy

96. saying ow when you drop something & it's nowhere near your foot or any other appendage. Fake injuries are so silly.

97. When you think the lyrics to a song are one thing and then realize what they really are. It makes so much more sense!

98. wrapping paper

99. a frothy white russian

100. my job. I love my job.


see my other happy lists here

P.S. blog transition in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...