Monday, June 25, 2012

happy list monday


Last week I strayed a bit from my traditional happy list to post some quotes that I'm liking on the pinterest circuit. Never fear, friends! I'm back with an all new set of happy things.

101// reconnecting with old friends
102// peacocks
103// good morning text messages
104//  falling asleep to the sound of heavy rain. You feel so well-rested in the morning!
105// word searches

Of course, if you missed the past happy lists, you can find them here.

You may also have noticed that my header is tiny now in comparison to the format of my blog. Blergh. I'm working on it... kind of...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...