Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Birchbox

I apologize for the delay! I got my May Birchbox so early & I couldn't be happier with the steady improvement between this one and the first one I received in March. I meant to post this on Thursday, but I was deeply involved in pinteresting. Friday I didn't do it because I was involved in some baked s'more making & Dawson Creek marathon watching with my friend Kristin.

Regardless of my ridiculousness, I was excited to get this box because I received an email that it was Gossip Girl-inspired. It didn't disappoint.



How cute is the XOXO stationery?!

I'll let you know how I feel about everything after I try it out. I've been waiting for a nail polish, but how excited am I about the lip balm? Super duper... suuuuuuper duuuuuper.

I've heard mixed reviews about these twistbands, but I still can't wait to review it myself.

What did you get in your Birchbox this month?

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I love that nail polish. I need to get into the Birchbox thing! I love trying new products out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a treat in my mailbox every month. I've seen people getting Essie polish & Stila eyeliners! The polish is really pretty on, but I just quickly tried it to test the color so far.

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...