Friday, May 18, 2012

you probably didn't know this but...

- Even though I rarely watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was on TV, but I watched the series on DVD & cried when it ended.

- I listen to rap music loudly- especially in the car.

- I prefer Twitter to Facebook. Sadly, I had to make my Twitter private because of the job search business.

- More than any other animal {aside from my 2 hairy sons}, I would like a sweet little papillon pup named Bartok.

- My hair has been black, blonde, & red. There was even one horrific self-dye where my locks were orange.

- I can't remember much more than the first few words in most jokes. Worst joke teller ever over here.

- Usually I'm reading 2 or 3 books simultaneously.

- One of the top things on my wish list if money weren't an option is a DSLR camera.

- I solve daily problems of today's youth, like who sings a particular song {Demi Lovato} or how to break up a squabble {hug it out!}.

-I need {okay, want} a new purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...