Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday 13 - Favorite Snacks

I'm linking up with Chloe today for this week's Thursday 13. Has it really been so long since my last Thursday 13 post?!

chips
     Of all kinds, but I tried some grilled cheese & tomato multigrain chips the other day...scrumptious!

strawberries
     I like to cut them up & add a little brown sugar.

pita chips & hummus
     mmm

banana bread
     and bananas

cupcakes
     ice cream cupcakes are quite impressive.

yogurt
     except the french vanilla kind.

pineapples
     :)

ice cream
     but not sherbert.

Cheez-Its
     Has anyone tried to make homemade ones?

Tater tots
     Not enough places have them around these parts.

smoothies
     I just can't get enough!

Philadelphia cream cheese.
     As far as I'm concerned, there is no other kind.





2 comments:

  1. awesome list of snacks, i love a lot of those too :)

    and now i am hungry!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm, I've never tried Grilled Cheese Chips before but they sound very tasty!

    Thanks for linking up :) Join in next week over at my blog for 13 Romantic Dates!

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...