Tuesday, May 15, 2012

in NH

For those of you who don't live in New Hampshire {you lucky ducks!} you might not know or be able to comprehend the types of weather we go through. In New Hampshire, you could wake up and step out to 40 degree weather, enjoy 80 degree temps by midday and have the temperature drop down to 48 by the time your dinner is out of the oven.

The point here is that you can never know what you should wear for the day. I can't even imagine if you were visiting- egads. Add to that the fact that my classroom is in the most humid wing of the school and I start most days with the room at 80 degrees. You'd think this would be phenomenal given the copious skirts that are in my possession. Don't be silly, Billy. I have recess duty and I'm always cold.

I am eagerly awaiting warmer temperatures that last all day. I'll even deal with the inevitable frizzy wavy hair situation.

When it's warmer, I hope to have decided that it is completely practical to spend $98 on this freaking amazing tank top.

J.Crew, why is everything you have soooo pretty & so soul-crushingly out of my price range?!

Also, is anyone else excited for amusement parks, water slides, & fried dough? I just can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. i can only imagine how difficult it must be to get dressed without knowing what the weather is gonna be like exactly. i complain often, and i live in california... so i should probably stop doing that and appreciate our almost always sunny weather. ;)

    p.s. i totally agree with what you said about j.crew -- it doesn't take me long to find a lot of stuff to like, but i can never really get them because they are so darn expensive. :/

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend lives in San Francisco and said the weather is very similar to where I live. I do wish it were almost always sunny though. That would be marvelous!

    We're getting a J.Crew outlet & I'm hoping to get some amazing things when it opens.

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...