Wednesday, March 14, 2012

yours truly



Dear Animal Print,

I never used to like animal print of any kind. Whenever I've looked at it, it all just seemed so poorly designed- cheap and tacky. Lately; however, my opinion has been swayed. Cheetah print in particular, you should take this as a compliment because I'm quite staunch in my opinions. It all started with some zebra printed stationery for school. My interests have grown to make room for a thrifted scarf & a ridiculously fabulous pair of flats from Target. I wasn't sure if I was ready to take it to the next level, but you talked me into it with your sweet talk. Now I'm the proud owner of a glorious print skirt. What's next for us? I might be ready to take this relationship to the next level.

Yours,
Patti




Dear Lauren Conrad,

Soooooooo I used to watch you when you were on Laguna Beach and I always rooted for you over Kristin Cavalleri. I've never read your books & I won't lie, I probably never will. But I am a regular Beauty Department reader {okay, I regularly scope out this web page, too} and I've pinned quote a few of your hairstyles as things I wish my hair would do if it were sleek & straight. Recently I've become quite a fan of your entire clothing line and accessories at Kohl's. Seriously, I squealed like Maxwell, the pig from the Geico commercials when I looked at everything available. I'm now the proud owner of several pieces of your fabulous jewelry at a swell discount.

Super Hugs,
Patti


Dear cupcakes & balloons,

I love you. Let's get married. <3

XOXO,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...