Thursday, March 15, 2012

thursday 13: i wish i wish i wish

Today's Thursday 13 is all about wish lists. What's on your wishlist? Here's mine:

1.      A celebrity wardrobe. Rachel Zoe, are you listening?!?

2.      One room for all my clothes & accessories

3.      a maid. Mostly just to scrub the tub & do the dishes.
4.      a digital DSLR. I don't even really care what kind.

5.      The hair stylist from Pretty Little Liars to style my hair every morning.

6.      Veronica Mars back on the air. I think Rob Thomas needs to make up for the atrocity that was season 3.


7.      Beer to taste like cotton candy. Or fried dough. Or anything I enjoy consuming. It would make going out MUCH less expensive. Cocktails are wallet drainers.

8.     Free manicures for life. I'd even settle for free regular manicures.

9.      Flip-Hop Bunny Sandals. They have little cotton tails! Are you kidding?


10.      Ikea. I don't want to own it, I'd just like it if there was one closer than an hour away.


11.      lower prices at Anthropologie {BHLDN, too}. I think I've said enough.

12.      the ability to sing. The ability to sing well. Perhaps something like Taylor Swift?

13.      HBO to start streaming on netflix instant.

Aunie Sauce

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING list! Hair stylist, maid, celebrity wardrobe yes please! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm thinking maybe I should have asked for a fleet of maids so I could take a few to work with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your list! I definitely need a room for all my girly accessories and stuff..and a personal hair stylist would be awesomeeeee.

    Xo,

    Miranda Leigh
    MirandaLeigh.com/Blog

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...