Wednesday, March 7, 2012

girl scouts

This is the first year in at least 10 years that I haven't bought any girl scout cookies. It might be because they cost $3.50 a box and I wolf them down in two minutes {oh samoas, you sexy things you} or that I found recipes to make my own cookies that are just as tasty. Whatever the reason, I'm going to share some girl scout cookie-inspired recipes that I found in my time spent on bed rest.

samoa fudge via somethingswanky

chocolate coconut bars via Martha Stewart

samoas brownies via Six Sisters' Stuff


tagalong peanut butter parfaits via My Baking Addiction


homemade tagalongs via Bakers Royale


Tagalong dip via Something Swanky


thin mint magic cookie bars via SomethingSwanky


thin mint pie via cookie madness


Those are my 3 favorite types of cookies, obviously. I do love a good Do-si-do, too. Are you going to try any of these recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...