Monday, January 17, 2011

Why, Hello There...


My name is Patti and this is my blog. Now that that's out of the way we can really get started!

I've put off creating a blog for so long because I can rarely keep my attention on one thing. I had no idea which of my favorite things I wanted my blog to encompass. I'm also an avid blog reader and I was nervous (still am) that my blog wouldn't be as good as some of my favorites.

After lots of thought, I came up with the only possible solution to my dilemmas. Why limit this? If I love cupcakes, crafts, photography and fashion why shouldn't I write about all three? I'm not rocking a Nikon or a designer wardrobe, but I think I'll manage all right. If you want to join me on my journeys through my closet and to find the perfect {budget friendly} boyfriend watch, I say, "Welcome, Salut, Howdy."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...