Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sNOw problem

There are few things in this world I like less than snow {ahem, Cameron Diaz}. The only good thing that comes along with it is that school is cancelled and I don't have to drive in it. Instead, I spend my day organizing, crafting, & watching whatever marathon is on TV. Today's marathon? The Rachel Zoe Project.



I have a few things to say:
1) I forgot what it's like to watch TV with commercials. As I type this, I'm watching ads for Passages of Malibu and Jenny Craig. I'm not missing much.
2) Watching this woman & her 2 cohorts search for dresses & baubles that are, "... so perfect for ______" makes me really yearn to make some of my own things.
3) I wish Martha Stewart would do a marathon.


I have some good things planned for the blog & I definitely want to get some photos on here. In the meantime, you can enjoy some images of the goodies that I plan to make in the near future. I think posting them on here will force me to get off my toosh and be more creative. What inspires you to be more creative?


Lacy Votive Candle holders via Martha Stewart

Felt Fortune Cookies via Martha Stewart

Ruffle Necklace this one was made by Disney at RufflesandStuff using a tutorial found here.
{or you can buy one from this fabulous etsy seller.}
Some Anthropologie-inspired necklaces.
1. 2. 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...