Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Excuses, Excuses

I was so excited to see the newest challenge on Everybody, Everywear. Black & white? I can definitely do that! I had my outfit all planned out {complete with black, glittering shorts} when I realized,
"Hold up, home skillet! I have the day off."
That's not to say I just sat around in sweats all day watching United States of Tara. I woke up early{ish}, donned a pair of comfy jeans & a sweater then headed off to vote for the NH primary. The road was so crowded, which was nice to see. After that, I headed to work to get some much needed things done in my classroom. It's amazing how much more you can accomplish when you're in a dusty classroom while wearing jeans.

I also didn't have anyone to take my picture while I stood outside in the cold to get a good outfit shot. My next purchase will be a tripod, for sure. Then I'll replace my tiny sewing machine with one that can sew up material thicker than a cotton pillowcase. Oh! I also didn't want to mess with my hair because it's doing this incredible, wild woman curly thing today. I'm probably the only one who appreciates it so consider yourself lucky.

This past weekend, I went to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Holy moly. Just... Holy. Moly.

I saw this on pinterest & thought it was pretty cool. I'm not going to make a bunch of resolutions for 2012 but if I were I hope it would look like this:



2 comments:

  1. just loving your vision board! "really listen" is a great one!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nav I wish it were mine! I snagged it from pinterest & I'm working on my own right now.

    @White List Aw, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...