Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy List Monday 2012

I made the mistake of attempting to mess with my blog baby's HTML without backing up the code. Let's just say it wasn't my finest hour. Lesson learned. Until I get everything on the blog back to where it was, this will have to do. On an exciting note, I have threaded comments now! I'm loving being able to respond to people's comments. I'm twirling in glittering happiness as we speak.

21.      putting glitter on anything and everything. How has it taken me so long to write this?!

22.      waking up to an impeccably cleaned apartment.
23.      playing {and winning} a new board game. I'm loving Ticket to Ride.
24.      teaching blogs. I just can't get enough. Heck, I get can't get enough regular blogs
25.      spinach pie, spanakopita, spinach pita... it doesn't matter what you call it. I want it in my belly.
          All. The. Time.

In case you missed the first few posts on this or you're curious about the rest of the happy list, here it is:

1.        organization
2.        brand new {Crayola} crayons
3.        forehead kisses
4.        the grainy look of a black & white picture
5.        calligraphy
6.        clean sheets
7.        making a meal that turns out perfectly- the first time you cook it!
8.        rollercoasters
9.        the feel of brand new socks
10.      watching my cats sleep in weird places/positions
11.      the idea of an elephant in a suit
12.      spoonfuls of cream cheese
13.      watching a student go out of his/her way for a classmate
14.      owls
15.      pink & gray
16.      Once Upon a Time
16.5    You fabulous readers
17.      Handwritten letters in the mail
18.      teensy weensy, itty-bitty, kissable, nibble-able baby fingers
19.      The winter holiday season allowing me to wear sequins to work.
20.      Turbo-speed internet








No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...