Tuesday, January 31, 2012

day 90

Not only is it the last day of January, but today was the 90th day of school for us. This year is just FLYING by and it just technically started. Here is January in review:

Cinnamon toast is oh so very scrumptious.

A wall of positive reinforcment? I'm loving it!


One of my kiddos has a dream.


These are not only adorable {hello? bows?} but they are also very comfy.

I joined a bowling league. I stink. 

A Valentine's Day gift from one of my students who moved, but said I needed chocolate money.

Liam organizing the cards for this game


A hockey game where I froze my sweet little toes, but got some chicken nuggets.

Kyleigh staging Igby to sing along with her & Dora the Explorer.


Chicken ranch macaroni & cheese? Why, yes I will.

Is anyone else as excited as I am about the new Ringer tonight? I'm more excited than Jessie Spano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...