Thursday, December 29, 2011

and other such nonsense

This vacation hasn't been lackluster, it's been downright stinky. I decided to stop trying to get anything done & just sit back with some One Tree Hill {Thank you, Netflix} and a manicure. As I was removing the amazing orange polish that I found {Jesse's Girl Beauty Guru from Rite Aid}, I saw that it had left my nails with a yucky yellowish-orange tinge. Blech. While I was thinking, this is super yucky I knocked over the bottle of nail polish remover that I was using. My jeans caught most of the liquid, but my living room carpet wasn't spared either. I just washed those jeans, too. On the bright side, it did give me an excuse to wear some "lived-in" jeans instead. 

Anyway, I did want to tell you that someone {okay, okay, it's me} got the Striking Gold dress for Christmas. That's right, I can't be seen glimmering down the street Twilight-style in this amazing ModCloth dress.

via my pinterest

There was also an awkward exchange between 3-year-old Kyleigh and me about who belonged to this exquisite piece of art.

via amazon & formerly of my Wishlist fame.

Did you get everything on your wishlists? What are you still aching for? I've decided the lovebug is going to be bringing me one of these fancy treats for Valentine's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...