Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy List- Christmas Edition

I can't wait for Monday to bring you another Happy List. This one is the holiday version. 5 things about Christmas that make me deliriously happy!

1. Hood Golden Eggnog
This stuff is so delicious. I'm glad it's only available once a year because it's so addictive. I'll admit it- I drink it straight out of its cardboard carton.

2. An excuse to wear sequins... to work. ;


Oh my gosh! I usually reserve my shimmer for the weekends, but Christmas & New Year's are the perfect excuse to wear them.

3. Wrapping paper

Design Sponge via pinterest

It shouldn't be a secret that I'm on the hunt for pretty wrapping paper & tissue paper all year long. I especially love when Christmas wrapping goes down to 75% off.

4. Baby, It's Cold Outside.

Bing Crosby & Doris Day
I don't even know if you need more details than that. I just love it.

5. Gingerbread houses



Mine never turn out anything like this, but I would like to have a gingerbread house party.

***

I am so excited that Christmas is on Sunday. Having been born with an overwhelming desire to shower the ones I love with gifts & zero patience to wait for anything makes the week before Christmas extremely difficult for me. I've already given 3 presents early. I just can't help myself! The look of happiness on the faces of my favorites makes me giddy. Tomorrow, I will head to my sister & her husband's house {and Baby Kieran's home, too} for my family celebration. Whatever winter holiday you celebrate, I hope you all have a wonderful one and an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...