Tuesday, July 5, 2011

little lists

I am a neurotic list maker. I make lists of things I need to make lists about & it's a little out of control. For example, when I'm going to clean, I make one list with all the supplies that I need to do different cleaning jobs and then I make a list of the things that I need to clean. There's something so great about checking things off your To Do list, isn't there? Here are some free printables that you too can call your very own:

Over at paper glitter you can download this super cute printable for my favorite price: $0. 
download this one here
Or perhaps you need to conquer some projects?

What is on your list of things that need a list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...