Friday, February 3, 2012

you're invited

Remember when I said that I want to have an arm party? I can't stress just how obsessed I am with bracelets. I like the look of one single bracelet, no matter the size. I love the look of a stack of bracelets. Sadly, having to write on the overhead & the projector thwarts my arm party on my writing hand. Are you having arm parties these days?

via Natalie on pinterest

via Melissa on pinterest

Is there anyone who does the arm party better than Blair? I am envious of her jewelry collection.


via Blair of Atlantic-Pacific

via Blair of Atlantic Pacfic

via Blair

via Blair

via Blair




via Kelly from The Glamourai's twitter feed

I think I know exactly what I need to do. I need to make this or this mine. I believe one or both of them will be the life of the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...