Tuesday, February 28, 2012

no, i don't think i will

We all have things that we are willing to spend a lot of money on and things that we can't rationalize dropping more than a few pennies. It's not that I'm a cheapskate so much as I just don't see why I would pay more than I think things are worth.

No, I don't think I will...

buy a greeting card unless it's unique &/or makes me laugh out loud. First, the so-called sentiments aren't really all that impressive. Second, the price is absolutely ridiculous for some letter pressed & folded cardstock. I'd rather make my own using inspiration that I find online.

via Zimbio

rent a movie for $3.99 {or more!} when I can go to redbox and pay under $1.25 for it. In fact, I try to reserve it online just so I can save the quarter.



pay full price for a dvd when I can go to amazon & buy it brand new {and probably on blu ray} for less.
{Have you seen this movie? So good!}
pay for popcorn & soda at the movie theater. After paying $9 for a ticket, I'll either sit through the movie without anything or bring in my own beverage thankyouverymuch.


What are some things you refuse to spend a lot for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...