Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy List Monday

Today is the first official day of my school's February vacation. I'm pretty sure I have the stomach flu & the potential for pink eye {courtesy of my beautiful niece & nephew}, but I also have abcFamily on demand & a shelf full of books I've never read. Somehow I added an extra number to my Happy list, so I have a treat for you today that will get me caught up & then some.


42.      getting a great deal on just about anything {amazon is a champ for this}
43.      BHG Do It Yourself magazine
44.      puzzles {I go through spurts where I do loads of puzzles}
45.      trips to the craft store
46.      getting a really great deal in my email from Couptopia
47.      taking a long shower when you aren't feeling well
48.      colored denim {I am LOVING this trend}
49.      Mountain Dew
50.      smoothies




you can see my other Happy Lists here or you can just review the list below.

1.        organization
2.        brand new {Crayola} crayons
3.        forehead kisses
4.        the grainy look of a black & white picture
5.        calligraphy
6.        clean sheets
7.        making a meal that turns out perfectly- the first time you cook it!
8.        rollercoasters
9.        the feel of brand new socks
10.      watching my cats sleep in weird places/positions
11.      the idea of an elephant in a suit
12.      spoonfuls of cream cheese
13.      watching a student go out of his/her way for a classmate
14.      owls
15.      pink & gray
16.      Once Upon a Time
16.5    You fabulous readers
17.      handwritten letters in the mail
18.      teensy weensy, itty-bitty, kissable, nibble-able baby fingers
19.      The winter holiday season allowing me to wear sequins to work.
20.      turbo-speed internet
21.      putting glitter on anything & everything
22.      waking up to an impeccably clean apartment
23.      playing {and winning} a new board game
24.      teaching blogs
25.      spinach pie
26.      finding a perfume sample I like & storing it in my sock drawer
27.      the intial feeling that I might win a contest I've entered
28.      playing on a swing set
29.      big purses
30.      going a whole day without watching TV
31.      getting a strike in bowling
32.      printables
33.      reruns of Golden Girls
34.      50% off sales coupons
35.      unique jewelry
36.      pinterest
                                       5 from the holiday edition
37.      Hood golden eggnog
38.      sequins
39.      wrapping paper
40.      Bing Crosby's rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside
41.      gingerbread houses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...