Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Cupcake


On April 18th, my beautiful little niece Kyleigh turned 3 years old. Before she was born, I called her the little cupcake. I knew she was going to be something special. I didn't get to see her on her special day and she was {and still is} sick with the flu. :( I can't wait to present her with the gifts I got her, she's going to love Love LOVE them.

This little Osh Kosh number from Target and a two-toned bubble dress which has a cuteness that can't be captured by a picture.
This barbie bike is super amazing. There are cupcakes images all over the seat. There's a basket AND a bell, and the icing on the cake is that it has a little bike for a Barbie attached to it. Attached, I tell you! If this doesn't make you wish you could fit on a 12-inch bike, I don't know what will.
Without further ado, I present to you: The Birthday Girl.



In other news:

Look what I got! The world's most amazingly ridiculous shower cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...