Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm a Filthy Slacker



Sigh....

I had the best of intentions when it came to The Peanut Gallery. I wanted to create a header & update daily. I wanted to take more pictures. Heck, I wanted to accomplish the 30 for 30. Unfortunately, school has taken up a lot of my time (that's not a complaint, just a statement) and when I'm not at school or working on things for school, I'm exhausted.

The weather here in good ole' New Hampshire has been crazy. Two days ago, it was sunny & decently temperate, until a few minutes later when it was practically a white out, and then it went back to sunny. I never know how to dress anymore. My classroom is also at least 80 degrees, so the way I dress for work makes it uncomfortable to stand outside in the snow.

Bah.

So, this post is my apology for being a filthy, rotten slacker. I promise to be better to you. Pinky swear!

For tomorrow: red lipstick. Do we love? I think we do.
P.S. Oh yeah... I have bangs now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...