Saturday, July 21, 2012

things that are loved

I am in an inspired mood these days. I've been trying my hand at art, jewelry-making, baking {of course} and even home repair. Nothing has been quite so annoying as my attempt at photoshop & I've decided to put that on the back burner until I begin to enjoy struggling to create my vision. I'm the type of person who wants instant gratification.

In the meantime, I've been using Kate Spade's gorgeous & feminine beauties to feed my creative needs.  I'm going to create my own book of things I love. It's like my inspiration books, but the 2.0 version. Back in September 2011, Things We Love was posted on the Kate Spade Blog and it's just an aesthetically pleasing & fun book. The hard copy is set to be released in January & you can pre-order it on amazon. I'll probably get my copy. In the meantime, you could stroll on over to the blog & give it a virtual viewing. Here are some of the things that the lovely people at Kate Spade love that I also love:

love the gold font






a touch of shimmer

But most of all:





{all images via Kate Spade}
In other news, do they make fat {a.k.a. Chisel Tip} sharpies in pink or any poster marker comparable to Sharpie? Help a girl out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...