Thursday, September 1, 2011

falling for fall

The fact that fall is on its way doesn't bother me too much. While I really love summer, I am looking forward to breaking out some tights, sweaters, and blazers. Now if only there were a way to make it so the 2 seasons I enjoy came back to back all year long... forever. You will never hear me say that I can't wait for winter. I would like to beat up winter & I'm not a bully at all.

The other good thing about fall? Halloween is almost here and that means we're that much closer to Pattimadan. I <3 my birthday way more than any holiday in the universe. What are you thinking of doing for a costume? I'm planning out some sort of homemade peacock costume, or Dr. Girlfriend, or maybe a giant cupcake.

P.S. I got a job today. #winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major hearts for you!

xo
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...